Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Completed Fanfics

Just as I have posted a list of my WIP fics, I thought a list of my completed fanfictions would be nice as well. This list includes all completed fictions, including one-shots. This list tells their title, rating, and length.

Pull Me Closer: (15+) one-shot
The Last Time: (15+) one-shot
Dandelion: (15+) one-shot
Number 372: (15+) one-shot
Five Thousand Nights: (Mature) one-shot
A Potion to Consider: (15+) one-shot
Somewhere Over the Rainbow: (15+) one-shot
Additions to the Family: (12+) one-shot
Black is for Dread: (15+) one-shot
Desperate Desires: (15+) one-shot
Regret: (15+) one-shot
The Beginning of Time: (12+) one-shot
The Vase of Flowers: (12+) one-shot
A Scarlet Mask: (15+) short story, 5 chapters
Pomp and Circumstance: (12+) one-shot
Escaping These Iron Bars: (15+) one-shot
We Can't: (15+) one-shot
A Dark Fixation: (15+) one-shot
A Moment of Comfort: (15+) one-shot
Keep Living: (Mature) short story, 3 chapters
The Crusade Between Mind and Heart: (12+) one-shot
The Battle of Love and Friendship: (Mature) short story, 8 chapters

Okay, there they are! All of my completed fanfics. Check 'em out, if you'd like to!

My HPFF Page (All Ratings)

No comments:

Post a Comment