Monday, July 27, 2009

My Apologies

I feel as though I owe all of my readers/reviewers a very, very big apology.

I am so, so, so sorry I have been slacking on my WIP updates!

Do I have an explanation? Yes. And here it is... This summer has been really crazy. First of all, I graduated this May, which made everything spin around twenty times faster than normal. Then I went to Miami for a week with my best friend as our "Senior Trip." It was loads of fun, but I didn't get any writing done. When I got back from Miami, Florida, the Food Lion store that I worked at was closing, so I was out of a job. Then finally, I got another job, but the hunt took forever and kind of consumed me. Now I just finished my training to become a server at Cracker Barrel, so I have a bit of time between shifts this week to write. Through out my whole summer, has been the looming (and slightly terrifying) coming of my freshman year of college. So my head has been busy with lots of thoughts and circumstances this summer, and I am incredibly sorry for that.

I have missed the fan fiction world, and I am glad to be jumping back in. =)

I appreciate you all sticking with me. Without you, there would be no reason for me to publish or even write my fan fictions. I truly enjoy sharing them with you all, and I appreciate your input and comments on them.

2 comments:

  1. it's funny
    i went to vegas over this last week and i went to a cracker barrel in Utah
    i don't really know if there are any others since i don't have any where i live
    i just thought that was a coincidence
    but anyway, i'm glad your back to the wonderful world of fanfiction[[:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Cracker Barrel is mainly popular in the Eastern part of the US, haha.

    ReplyDelete