Monday, July 12, 2010

Considering MNFF

Many of you probably know about, read at, or even write at Muggle Net Fan Fiction (MNFF). I used to write there, but left after some of my work was turned down for reasons that I did not agree with. I went back today, to look for something fresh to read, and found that I had some very nice reviews on some old one-shots of mine.

I am currently debating as to whether or not I should go back to MNFF and post at least some of my newer works. I would love your opinions on the matter, and please, feel free to tell me your honest thoughts. I am not sure if I should even go back to MNFF or if I should just stick with posting at HPFF only.

No matter what, I will continue to post at HPFF, as it has always been a very supportive site for me, and I have no problems whatsoever with their moderating staff or any of the rules. I love HPFF, but MNFF is where I started, and I am torn between beginning again there or just sticking with what I now know as my fanfic home (HPFF).

Thanks for your input and support,
Kate/RP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment