Sunday, July 4, 2010

HPFF Housekeeping

Okay, so my list of WIP fics is extremely long. And I have new ideas that I want to flesh out or think about, so I'm doing some much needed housekeeping. Don't worry--I'm going to save any stories that I delete on a flashdrive, but I am going to erase many off of my HPFF account. If I have a bout of writer's block again, I'll pull up those stories and see if I have any new ideas. But as for now, I'm going to let them rest for a bit. They're tired anyway.

If anyone is extremely upset by a deleted story, let me know via a comment. I'll try to flesh out something for you. After all, I do write for you all.

I'm only keeping WIP fics that I have full inspiration for--not just inspiration to the next chapter or sentence.

I've deleted off of my account the following stories:
The Cursed Skull
The Truth About Peter
Call Me Bright
Failing History
Summer Daze
Sailing Away
Albus Potter and the Hidden Secret

Like I said, everything is saved electronically, so I do have copies of the stories and will return and repost if I feel that I can do them justice. Right now, I get flustered looking at my own author's page.

I'm leaving my two WIP that are moving along well--The Properties of a Rose and Closer to Heaven Above.

Thank you guys for your understanding!
--Kate/RP

No comments:

Post a Comment